Not too long now, I promise!! As a teaser, here are some of my recent inspirations/projects
- Gocco (rhymes with loco)
- Sewing fabric chess boards (I'll have a free pattern for you)
- New etsy store with my daughter's artwork, as well as a CD with all the podcasts on it
- New (to me) Featherweight 221 from eBay
- Sewing Room is finished. Mr.Big still thinks it's his office LOL
- Awesome site to get glasses for just eight bucks! Not an ad, just a rave review
- Bee hive in the backyard (an actual bee hive, not the mess that is now my hair)
- I'm going to be an auntie!
- my new coverstitcher!!!
So while I get my act together, here are some little fun films to watch, while I get the next podcast together. I'm going to be posting a film or something interesting every day or so until I get the podcast up, so keep checking back!
Tomorrow I'm going to start a poll. I want to print up some of my own fabric and I need you to help me decide the 'theme'.
How Textile Mills Are Modernizing (ca. 1948) I know this sort of starts in the middle of a sentence, but I thought it was interesting to watch.
An oldie but a goodie. I know I've shared this before but I know some are new to my show and they might appreciate it!