Happy Summer to those of you in the north. Happy winter to those of you in the south!
You can get the show directly here, you can subsrcibe in iTunes (easiest) or you can take a look over to the left side column here.
Leave me a longer message! I have some new numbers:
1 - 916 - 273 - 9499
1- 206 - 600 -7015
- silkscreening -- my adventures!
- Gocco (rhymes with "loco")
- Chess boards
- updated Cloth Diaper page
- New etsy store
- New (to me) Featherweight 221 , Janome 900CP
- Awesome site to get glasses for just eight bucks! Not an ad, just a rave review
- What is a coverstitcher? A Serger? What is the difference and the similarities? I'll chat about my unprofessional and off the cuff use of both!
- Indy the wonder dog
- Fashion Incubator
- Welcome back to the Grandma's Sewing Cabinet Podcast! Hurray Julie!
Stuff I've been sewing:
a bag for the Kindergarten teacher
Inside, I put some goodies:
Bag for new mommy, my sis in law:
More Summer fun!
Swimming with the duckies!